Why alfa old app is important?
Alfa old version is very important because the new version of alfa app is not work properly in some devices. Sometime new version of alfa app may not work on your smartphone for system upgradecation. Until the app developer fix the problem, in this time try old version of alfa app on your smartphone. You can easily run alfa old version on your mobile without facing any error. Alfa old version is not available on playstore. We provide alfa old version apk file for your download and use.
What is Alfa app?
Alfa app is the offical app of bank alfalah that is officaly designed for online banking. Bank alfalah is the best pakistani bank and it work in pakistan since June 21, 1997. Every bank give new for customers that customers attract their bank and choose their services. Bank alfalah introduced their own app for customers facilityes. In online banking every user send and receive payment to sitting at home. They do not go for any small transaction, They can easily perform all the task fron the mobile application easily.
Alfa App Features.
In Alfa app many features in this some features is:
- View account balance check last 30 days account statement.
- Chack your credit/debit card limit,due dates,minimum payment and reward points.
- You can easily acess your loans details and bancassurance details.
- Have complete control on account,request a checkbook,Manage atm cards etc.
- Send and receive instant payment to any bank accounts.
- Recharge your mobile balance and pay your any type of bills.
- One click view special offers deals for new and old customers.
- Locate bank alfalah branches, atms and cash deposit machines near you.
- Order any type of product that available on alfa mall.
- Pay your school/colleges/universities and others fees easily to stay at home.
How to make account on alfa app?
- First of all install app fron play store or app store.
- Login your alfa account in three easy steps.
- Register with your debit card or credit card that issue from the bank alfalah.
- Register with your cnic and mobile number.